1. group 800m run
2. 3 RNFT:
10’’ ring L-sit + 2 ring dip
30’’ russian baby maker stretch
2ea Windmill + SA OHS
3. 18’ to find heavy: 2 hang power snatch + 2 OHS
3a. partner GHR 3x5
4. 7’ amrap
10 deadlifts @ 275/185
15 bar facing burpee
We are putting on a Health, Wellness, and Performance seminar, Saturday February 6th @ 9am-12pm.
Health is more than just exercising more and eating less; it encompasses nutrition, movement, stress-management, sleep/recovery, fun/play, and relationships. In this seminar, you will learn how these factors impact your overall well-being. Come understand why general practitioners, the media, and big business have turned our country in to one of the (if not the) unhealthiest countries in the world.
Other topics to include:
- The three macronutrients, hormones that are associated with each, and what each nutrient/hormone does.
- The real reason for our unhealthy state (not excess calories); The role of Insulin and Cortisol
- How too much exercise can actually inhibit weight loss
- Digestive health/Supplementation
- Performance nutrition
- “The French Paradox” (maybe were intended to eat REAL food?)
Cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members.