“to do everything at once, you have to be lousy at everything. To be great, you have to focus on very few things — most of us can barely handle more than one.” - Dan John
1. group 800m run
2. 2 RNFT:
20m HS walk
3ea SLRDL + Lat hop
5 plance push up
3 burpee broad jump
3. 20’ to find: deadlift to 5RM
3a. 3x5 GHR
4. for time: 21-15-9 (10’ time cap)
1. coaches warm up
2. muscle snatch + hang muscle snatch + snatch balance w/ 2’’ pause in bottom (10’)
3. AK snatch + BK snatch
4. Sn RDL 5-5-5 HEAVY
We are putting on a Health, Wellness, and Performance seminar, Saturday February 6th @ 9am-12pm.
Health is more than just exercising more and eating less; it encompasses nutrition, movement, stress-management, sleep/recovery, fun/play, and relationships. In this seminar, you will learn how these factors impact your overall well-being. Come understand why general practitioners, the media, and big business have turned our country in to one of the (if not the) unhealthiest countries in the world.
Other topics to include:
- The three macronutrients, hormones that are associated with each, and what each nutrient/hormone does.
- The real reason for our unhealthy state (not excess calories); The role of Insulin and Cortisol
- How too much exercise can actually inhibit weight loss
- Digestive health/Supplementation
- Performance nutrition
- “The French Paradox” (maybe were intended to eat REAL food?)
Cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members.