“Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”
- John Wooden
1. 3 RNFT:
7 banded KBS
5 goblet squat
5ea SA KB push press
1a. CJ tech
2. 20’ to find heavy single clean and jerk
3. 16’ running clock
20 wall ball
10 burpee to target
**6’ remaining time to find HS CJ**
*score 1st CJ, amrap, 2nd CJ
We are putting on a Health, Wellness, and Performance seminar, Saturday February 6th @ 9am-12pm.
Health is more than just exercising more and eating less; it encompasses nutrition, movement, stress-management, sleep/recovery, fun/play, and relationships. In this seminar, you will learn how these factors impact your overall well-being. Come understand why general practitioners, the media, and big business have turned our country in to one of the (if not the) unhealthiest countries in the world.
Other topics to include:
- The three macronutrients, hormones that are associated with each, and what each nutrient/hormone does.
- The real reason for our unhealthy state (not excess calories); The role of Insulin and Cortisol
- How too much exercise can actually inhibit weight loss
- Digestive health/Supplementation
- Performance nutrition
- “The French Paradox” (maybe were intended to eat REAL food?)
Cost is $25 for members and $35 for non-members.